To display an image, a web developer needs to do the following:
- Add an element to the DOM that will be used to display the image inside of
- Use CSS to position the element on the page along with the desired width and height
- Call the enable() API to prepare the element to display images
- Load an image using the loadImage() API
- Display the loaded image using the displayImage() API
See the minimal example for the minimum code required to use cornerstone.
You may also want to include the Cornerstone Tools Library for ready-to-go tools such as windowing, pan, zoom and measurements.